Trust the diamond cutting specialists
We are delighted to be one of only a handful of UK companies equipped with a Tryax™ horizontal wheel lathe with diamond-tipped milling tool.
Book in advance and benefit from fast and dependable turnaround times on all alloy wheel repairs.
- 24-48 hour turnaround
- Express services available
Privacy & Accessibility
Oxmanor Alloys is committed to protecting personal privacy and the personal information collected via its website.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand how we will use your personal data. Personal data is any information that relates to you from which you can be identified by us.
Web Usage Information
Every web page access is logged. The information collected includes IP address, operating system, web browser, and referring page. This information is used to gather aggregate statistical information about the Oxmanor Alloys website such as peak usage times, visit duration, and popular pages. This information is not used on an individual basis.
Personal information will only be gathered as necessary to provide our services and meet regulatory compliance. Oxmanor Alloys will only release this information to persons or entities as required to meet business needs and regulations.
Your contact information such as email address and phone number will only be used by Oxmanor Alloys for business related to Oxmanor Alloys services. This includes requests for additional information using the enquiry form or requests for other information regarding our services.
Oxmanor Alloys may set and access cookies on your computer. These cookies persist only for the present session and are deleted when your browser is closed. Information in cookies set by Oxmanor Alloys can only be accessed by our website.
We are committed to ensuring that the Oxmanor Alloys website is accessible to everyone. We strive to make this website adhere to level A of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0).
- All pages on this site use HTML5 mark-up, validated using the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C’s) validation service.
- All pages on this site use structured semantic markup, e.g., H1 tags are used for main titles, H3 tags for subtitles.
- All pages on this site use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS2) for presentation, validated using the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C’s) validation service.
- All pages on this site are checked in accordance with DDA, W3C and Section 508 guidelines and adhere/comply to these guidelines as much as possible.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact us as we are continually striving to improve the experience for all visitors.